Sunday, October 21, 2007

Coming Soon...


Well, we hope that Presley will be making her appearance sometime this week! She is due Saturday, October 27th. I hope that she will come on the 26th so that she and her great grandmother can share their birthday! Nick, of course, has a football game Friday night so that could be interesting. I have been going to the doctor every week for about 3 weeks now. At my last appointment I was dilated 1 cm and about 50% effaced. That does not tell me anything about when I will go into labor so I am really not sure why they check. I go to the doctor again Tuesday, and I will be sure to keep everyone updated! Right now, we are just waiting and praying for a healthy baby and an easy delivery!

2 comments:

Raine said...

Presley's room is lovely. Can't wait to meet her.

High Maintenance said...

I love you Beth!!! She is beautiful and I can not wait to hold her when she makes her presence into the world!!! Hope Suckisp? likes her alright