Saturday, January 5, 2008

Presley goes to daycare...


Presley starts daycare on Monday, and I am so sad! I dropped off her paperwork and paid on Friday so that I wouldn't have to stick around any longer. I am scared that I am going to be balling! The daycare that Presley is going to has a great reputation, and I know that they are going to take care good of her. But somehow, none of those things make me feel any better =(

Enough about me- here Presley is taking a bath. She really loves bathtime now, and she really likes kicking those feet in the tub!

4 comments:

The Cowart Family said...

Beth, I know how hard today will be for you. You are in my prayers! I promise it gets a little easier everday. Presley is beautiful.

Ashley said...

Hey! I just want to tell you I love you and I'm thinking about you! Presley is getting so big! She's growing like a weed!! :)

Anonymous said...

I want to babysit her if she spreads her little legs like that, get to see her bald puffy c--t all day

Anonymous said...

my sis likes to have my niece nkd to "air her p-ss-" I love looking at it I get so hard I have to go to the washroom and jerk off, I think about her 5 mth old c--t when I am jerking it, if I get a chance I like tio get her pee filled nappies and smell her pee and come in them knowing her tiny c--t was there , can't wait to lick her