Monday, April 28, 2008

MENSA here she comes...

I read an article about this girl who they are saying is the youngest professor. She is 19 now, but she started reading at 8 months. Well, she wasn't reading the Sunday paper at 6 months!

Just getting started: The front page...

Forget that- on to the good stuff~ Shoes!

Checking out some underwear- for daddy, of course!

The funnies- as Paw Bud says...

Oh yeah, and Patrick Dempsey!

Hey Big Daddy, will you buy me this pool? Mom said no, so I thought I'd ask you!

2 comments:

Katy Hill said...

Reading at 6 months-she amazing and adorable. Owen likes to eat the paper, so when Presley is finished reading it maybe she can send it our way.

Anonymous said...

Hey Big Daddy is good for it. I should have a bearskin too, so we can stay warm next winter!!!!!!!