Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Perspective

We had a great holiday weekend! Saturday afternoon, my mom watched Presley while the guys (my dad, Will, and Nick) and I went to Lake Maumelle. We had a great time, and caught some fish!


Ok, this is the plan... let dad and Will find the fish. When they start catching some, go over and see how they are doing. While there, cast right where they do. Also it helps if my dad does not have his pole in the water. The fish are attracted to him for some reason. Break his line, or find some way to keep him busy.

When taking pictures, have fish very close to lens, and put someone in the background. This always makes fish look bigger than they really are.

Have someone else navigate. Nick obviously could not enjoy the sunset that was behind him.


I love to fish, but I think what I love the most is being with my family and enjoying nature!

1 comment:

Katy Hill said...

You are so funny! Jacob and I laughed and laughed...and picked up a few pointers! I am glad you had fun fishing with your family.