Saturday, June 7, 2008

Goodness Gracious


We have been busy! Nick has already started football workouts, practices, tournaments, etc., and he is also coaching a pony league (baseball) team. That means that I can't post as much as I would like. Presley is crawling on all fours instead of the army crawl, and she pulls up on everything and anything. That means I cannot turn my head to look at my computer because I have to keep one eye on her at all times! I am going to start scheduling posts- they will have taken place the week before, but better late than never!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

She looks so much like you in this picture, Mom!

Katy Hill said...

Isn't it crazy when they start pulling up! Presley sure looks cute...and so strong!

Jen said...

Presley is so gorgeous! I noticed some new pics in the slide show...or atleast they were new to me..and I just love her expressions! She is so cute!
I can't believe she's pulling up already! that's kind of exciting and scary all at the same time =)