Sunday, January 25, 2009

Presley's Room

I thought that I would give you guys a tour of Presley's room this week. I might interrupt this tour to announce the BIG news we have coming this week! I hope you enjoy :)

This is Presley's changing table. Those yellow chicks at the top of the shelf are Easter baskets that I couldn't put up. They are too cute! I love the picture frame from Nana Raine, the monogrammed block with all of her "stats" on it, and the pink pocket Bible. I hope she keeps those forever. There is also a delightfully tacky one year party hat complete with feathers, and a birth announcement. I also see a baby bottle underneath in case you were wondering! The big white thing to the right is our Diaper Champ. It is great, but there are some odors that you cannot hide.

2 comments:

Katy Hill said...

Big news, huh? I'm officially intrigued (Jacob is, too).

Amanda said...

I think that I know the big news. That didn't take as long as I thought it would.