Thursday, March 12, 2009

Owen, Snow, Smiles, and Bites!

We have been so busy lately, and we can't wait for spring break! I just thought that I would say hi, and give you some photos!

Owen came over to play- I'm not sure if he wanted to go outside or get away from Presley. I have some video of their playdate. It includes pushing, hitting, and a biting attempt. I hope to upload it soon!






These are the smiles that Presley saves for the outdoors. She comes by it honestly; Nick and I love the outdoors.


















Brooke, this is why you should not take your child to daycare. I have never wanted to beat up a toddler until now. I had a nice talk with the owner of the daycare about this one. UGH!

3 comments:

Raine said...

You are right about the bite - horrible! Bless her heart. It is probably a good thing you don't know who bit her. Presley, your smiling pictures are so pretty! I love you.

Jen said...

That it aweful!! Luke has been bitten a lot, but that's the worst one I've seen! I hope little Presley is okay =)

The Cowart Family said...

Beth, I am sooo sorry. That is by far the worst bite marks I have EVER seen. I would have hurt me a little kid (and probably some parents too) if that would have been Micah Claire. I hope yall enjoy your time off for Spring Break; I am soooo jealous!