Friday, May 29, 2009

Little Mama

Presley did the cutest thing today, and I just wanted to share it with you! My friend, Mary, gave Presley the cutest little baby doll for her birthday. Presley has hugged and kissed and rocked it, but she has never played with her for a long amount of time until today. I went to the doctor this morning, and Nick said that she carried her around this morning. She hugged and kissed her, and wanted Nick to do the same. When I got home, I asked if the baby had a dirty diaper, and Presley went and put her on the changing table. We changed her diaper, then the baby got hungry when Nick was eating, so she got in the high chair. Presley gave her a bottle, then she fixed her something to eat in her play kitchen and fed her with a spoon. When it was time for Presley to eat, she also fed the baby. Presley even took the baby's hands and made the baby sign more! Of coures, the baby got messy. I grabbed a couple of tissues to blow my nose, and Presley wanted one. She took the tissue, wiped the baby's face and both of her hands! It was so dang cute! Here is a picture of my baby and her baby sleeping!

1 comment:

Raine said...

Two precious baby dolls! She takes good care of her baby, just like her momma takes good care of her. Love you all - Mom/Nana Raine