Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Washed by the Water

Have you heard this song? I love it! I could put it on repeat and play it over and over.  It just speaks to my heart. 

It rained today, and Presley and I just played in it. Watching her have so much fun playing in the rain reminded me that life is what we make of it.  I guess we could have just sat inside and wished it wasn’t raining. Sitting and complaining is what we do so often in our lives.  It is not near as fun as laughing in the rain though! Somehow, I was able to refrain from rubbing mud all over myself, but Presley was not!

DSC_0148

DSC_0158

DSC_0171

DSC_0196

DSC_0213

2 comments:

Katy Hill said...

Glad you two enjoyed the rain! Hope you had a good first day of school!

Jayme said...

Beth, she is so cute! I miss you! how was the zoo ! Loveyou Jayme