Monday, November 9, 2009

Pronouns (Bragging Alert)

Presley had her 2-year checkup on October 30th.  She was in the 75th percentile for height and the 25th percentile for weight.  I was tickled that Presley had reached all of her development checkpoints, like putting two words together, has a vocabulary of 20+ words, stacks things, etc. When the doctor asked if she was putting two words together, I was taken back a little. We just parent Presley. We don't think, "Presley just put together a 3-word sentence!"  I knew that she had, but I wasn't exactly sure how many words she has put together. All that came to mind is, "Watch Gabba now." So, I have been paying more attention to that type of thing, and I can say that Presley can even use pronouns correctly. Here is proof...

Nana was trying to teach Presley to sing Jesus Love Me:

Nana: "Presley, say Jesus."
Presley: "Jesus"
Nana: "Loves"
Presley: "Loves"
Nana: "Me"
Presley: "You"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She impressed me! Love you all. Nana Raine.