Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Cabin Fever

After I rescheduled my doctor's appointment 4 times, I finally went today!  We all needed a break from these 4 walls, so we made it a family trip.  Presley and I went to my appoinment, and Nick headed to fill up the car. Presley was scared because she thought that she was going to see the doctor, but once she realized I was the one getting a shot, she was fine with it. Ha! After we left the doctor's office, we headed for Build-a-Bear. Before we even got there, Presley proclaimed that she was not building a bear. She was going to build a horse. She picked out some beautiful wings for her horse, and we were off to meet Nana Raine for lunch.

 We ate at Forbidden City, and Presley really liked Nana's wonton soup. Thanks for sharing Nana! We left the mall and picked up our pottery at Fiefly Studio and stopped by Lifeway to get a workbook for a new Bible study called "Me, Myself, and Lies."

When we made it home, we played for a while, then I somehow got sidetracked organizing Presley's closet.  I decided to add Presley's spring/summer wardrobe to her collection.  I kept everything from last summer in the hopes that it would still fit or she can wear the dresses as shirts over leggings. I am so ready for spring!
When I came out of Presley's bedroom, I found these two watching Kai-Lan. Presley has on a tutu =)
When Nick had enough Nick Jr., he headed outside to take out the trash.  He also said that he might knock some of the ice off of his truck. Good luck honey. It might take a few days.

No comments: