Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Day Off

I took the day off yesterday since Presley's babysitter did too. Presley and I had a great day! We started off by eating Captain Crunch, we went to the park, then the library, we picked up some lunch and had a picnic, and we went shopping (at the DG). I captured some pics from the day...


Swinging at the park!
Fish and fries from the Fish Market
           First grape soda- she loved it!
                                                    
                                       Goofy Girl!

Walking Shorty and pulling Presley at the same time!
 I love books that are illustrated by graphic designers. I was reading this and thinking about when Presley will find out that not all books have awesome pictures and some books have none at all! Do you remember when you made that realization?

What she bought at DG- girly stuff!

Nick reading Presley a book about the Patriots (His fave NFL team). He even threw in his own commentary and informed us about "The Fridge". Some guy that played for the Bears. It was very enlightening. Presley really did act interested. Must be in the genes.


1 comment:

Katy Hill said...

Presley is so pretty! I'm glad you two enjoyed a day together-looks like you have embraced small town life! And who doesn't love grape soda ;) By the way, the pictures you posted on Facebook are so neat. I LOVE the one of Presley in her "3" tank and petticoat! I can't believe she and Owen are going to be 3 this week!