Monday, November 5, 2007

One week!


Presley is a week old today, and our doctor appt. was great. She has gained 5 oz in 4 days, and is 1 oz away from her birth weight. Her doctor is so sweet, and says that Presley is "just beautiful." She says that judging by her color, her bilirubin level is down, but that didn't stop her from pricking her in the heel to make sure! Nana Raine was there to coax Presley back to sleep within seconds after the heel prick. She has slept nearly all day today! This is a pic of Presley asleep in her daddy's arms.

5 comments:

Beaty said...

I'm so glad that Presley's doing well! You have one precious baby!!! I do have to admit that it's lonely in the mornings without you!

High Maintenance said...

She is beautiful Beth! I can't wait to hold her again.

Anonymous said...

She is precious! I wish I was closer to come see her more often. I saw Jeremy last week. He said he would like to come visit and see Presley too, so we will have to talk about a good time to come visit! Love you!

Ash

Anonymous said...

Beth - congratulations on the birth of Presley! She is a beautiful little girl. I'm so glad we were able to visit this blog and see pictures.

Wanda and Randy Pearcy

Anonymous said...

That is a very sweet picture! It is great to hear that she is doing better! We really miss you up here...hurry back - just kidding!!! ;-). Kaylah and I would love to come by tomorrow. Let me know if that will be okay.