Saturday, November 17, 2007

Time Flies


I thought that I would be able to post more often! I just can't seem to find time. While Presley is sleeping I am usually trying to take a shower or keep up with the laundry, and even then I am unsuccessful! Anyway, on Monday Presley had her first bath, and as you can see by the pic, she did not like it! She enjoyed the next one, but it was cut short because she got a little too comfy- that was funny! Friday, we went to the Crime Lab and to Nana Raine's office. It felt really good to get out of the house and see some friends! Saturday her Big Daddy, Nana Raine, and Nana Pam came to see her. She really loved all the attention. We went to Sunday school and church yesterday, and Presley did great! I can't believe that she is 3 weeks old today!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She was really upset... I think that is a sign of a tomboy (LOL!)

Anonymous said...

show her little bald p---y

Anonymous said...

love to lick her p-s-y, newborn taste so good