Monday, September 1, 2008

Growing up

I have not posted in a while because I am just too busy. If I get on the computer these days, it is to get ideas to incorporate into my classroom. Also, I can't even look at my blog from school because it is restricted. Nick is busy with football every evening, and I am busy with Presley. So...that leaves little time for me to update you on all things Presley.
She is getting BIG! She started standing up from the floor on Friday, and Saturday, she took a step. It was a wobbly one, but she is trying. She is getting more hair, but only on the back of her head. She is also starting to enjoy food (finally). She eats yogurt, cheese, chicken, crackers, and begs for whatever is on your plate. Presley got a diaper rash for the first time last week (I quit giving her turkey- which may not be related at all), and she got pink eye for the first time. Here are some pics for you to enjoy!



6 comments:

Katy Hill said...

What a cutie pie! How exciting that she took a step! It won't be long before she takes off, I bet.

The Cowart Family said...

Don't you wish there where more hours in the day!

Ashley said...

Cute pics!! I miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Big Daddy misses her and of course you too!! Hope to see you soon. Lota of love...

Anonymous said...

Oh, she is so CUTE!!!

Elise said...

She's getting so big! Beth she is just adorable!!