Thursday, December 10, 2009

My Little Ballerina

I was once a ballerina… then I only reached 5’3” and there really wasn’t a demand for munchkin ballerinas.  Anyway, Presley and I have been watching the Nutcracker for a couple of nights now. We watch the same dance over and over. She likes it because they pull a sheep on wheels around.  I don’t get it, but she GETS it. Right down to the tutu and the sheep (and goat). 

She came to me and said, “Help.” She grabbed my hand, took me to her room, and pointed to her tutu. Then she got her sheep from her Little Tikes farm (and the goat). She held them both high over her head, and danced in front of the TV.  She also refused to take the tutu off. I had to peel the thing off of her. I hope she is 5’7”.

DSC_0250

2 comments:

Jacob said...

Sweet girl! She's a beautiful ballerina!-Katy

Anonymous said...

What a pretty ballerina! Tell her Nana Raine and Big Daddy love her.