Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Pack. Unpack. Repeat…

Our Christmas break has been busy! As the post title implies, we have been traveling, and enjoying spending time with our family. We left on the 23rd for North Carolina, and we were reminded repeatedly that when flying, expect the unexpected.  On our first flight (to Cincinnati) something on the plane required maintenance. The  guy that was working at the gate was explaining the problem and said that it would be a quick fix. I commented to Nick that we got to go on the test flight, and Presley heard me. She then repeated, “Test flight, test flight, test flight!” over and over. Ha!  I love going to my grandparents’ house, and it is so special to be able to take Presley to visit her great-grandparents. They adore her!

Presley discovered one of my favorite things about airports… Starbucks.

DSC_0002

No comments: