Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!

My family came to spend Easter with us in Des Arc, and we had a great day.  
Here is Presley with her Easter basket.

Presley in her Easter dress.  She did not want to take it off.  She told everyone that she saw that she was a princess.  When I left her in the nursery, she proclaimed herself a princess, lifted her hands in the air, and spun in circles. When I walked out, she was still spinning.

Presley loves Uncle Will, and he is still holding her in the next photo because she would not let anyone else hold her!

I am so thankful that I got to see my family for Easter!

I like this picture because Presley is looking at the camera. That doesn't happen often!

I set the table after I dusted off my nice dishes and silverware. I actually had to wash the glasses!

The men doing man stuff.  This was my grandfather's old boat that my dad gave to us. We love it, and can't wait to catch some fish!


Presley with Boots the bunny. Payback is fun!

Boots and Dora in the bunny hutch.

Presley pestering taking care of the bunnies.

Presley just had to get in the bunny hutch. My dad built this hutch for a cute and sweet little bunny I bought for Will when I was in college. The bunny passed, but the hutch stayed.  After many years went by and Presley came, my dad thought that she really needed two bunnies.  She told him that she wanted two blue bunnies. My dad told my mom to look for two white bunnies and see if they could dye them blue. That was not so easy, so we are now the proud owners of two Holland Lop bunnies. A male and a female to be exact. It is a little known fact that bunnies can reproduce once a month. Anyone want a bunny? I will have some to give away after I make sure that Will gets a male and a female! ;)

2 comments:

Katy Hill said...

Ha! I love that Presley declared herself a princess-she did look pretty cute! And, I like that she gets into the bunny cage. Owen and I went to the Farmer's Co-op today and he wanted to get in one of their bunny cages, too!

Sara Bell said...

I love this girl! Looks like you had a fun Easter!