Sunday, April 18, 2010

A New Week...

Saturday Nick was gone to the district track meet, and Presley and I had the day to ourselves.  I texted my friend, Katy, to see if I could stop by her house to give her a baby gift, but she was at the hospital! She and Jacob and big brother Owen welcomed Olivia into the world Saturday morning. I can't wait to see her! I will never forget when I went to see Owen at the hospital (I was due any day) someone asked if I needed a wheelchair! It was really sweet of him. I must have looked like I was struggling.

Presley and I went to a Kelly's Kids party Saturday afternoon with Sara and Lola. I had lots of fun visiting and watching the kids play, beg for food, fight over Barbies, etc. and Presley was too excited to make new friends.  She got upset when we left Sara and Lola at their house because she wanted to go in!

I hoped that Nick would have some time to himself while we were at the party, but the track meet lasted about 4 hours longer than expected so we beat him home.  Here is a picture of Nick in the recliner. He fell asleep before Presley.


We went to church this morning, and Presley wore a dress that my Grandma Libby bought for her.  It is beautiful, and she got so many compliments that we had to fight the child to get the dress off of her.  We finally did, but only because I put another dress on her!  Thanks Grandma for the gorgeous dress! We love it! I will send you some pictures when I get them printed.
















After church, Nick decided to wash the cars, and Presley wanted to "help."
Here is Presley eyeing the bucket... Then she turns it over...


Nick sees what she did, and yells, "Presley!"
Presley and I left soon after. We went to the park so that she didn't have to help anymore!

1 comment:

Sara Bell said...

He had to wash the car because it was covered in dirt! Thanks for hanging out with us on Saturday! I had fun! Presley looked so pretty Sunday! She would twirl and was so proud as the dress fanned out! You have such a sweet little family!