Thursday, June 3, 2010

Summer Is Here!

Nick and I gave our last final on Friday, we checked out, and we headed to Lake DeGray! We spent all weekend with my family, and we had a fabulous time with beautiful weather.  We were so busy having fun that I didn't take a single picture!

Friday we got to the campsite at Arlie Moore and my mom and dad had to run to Hot Springs to pick up a boat part.  They took Presley, and Nick and I went fishing. Saturday we tried to fish, but did not have much luck.  My mom, Presley, and I went shopping in Arkadelphia.  When we got back, Nick's parents were there.  Nick and his dad went fishing while everyone else went swimming. (The surface water temperature was 85 degrees!) On Sunday, Nick and I took Presley fishing.  She had a good time, and she loves the boat! She leans all the way over (while we are moving) and tries to put her hand in the spray.  She then rubs it all over your leg and laughs.  My parents rented a party barge for Sunday afternoon. My Uncle Eric came and joined us, and we had the best time on the boat! Presley loved the barge and swimming with everyone.  She really liked swimming between the pontoons.  One time she was floating on her back and she looked at me and said, "I like this place." It was so sweet. Will went and picked up Britney (Presley loves her), and we grilled hot dogs, brats, and burgers for dinner.  On Monday, Nick and I ran to Hot Springs to get some parts for the boat trailer. The men fixed the trailer, we packed up and headed home.  When we got to Bryant, I realized that I left my cell phone in Hot Springs, so Nick and I drove back to Hot Springs (ugh). 

Here are some pictures of our sweet girl! 


















No comments: