Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Time Flies...

We have been on-the-go lately! I haven't been taking many pictures, and I regret it. When I don't blog for more than a week I have the hardest time remembering everything that has happened, but I will try!

I taught 5th and 6th grade at Vacation Bible School at our church June 7th to 11th.  We had a great time at Saddle Ridge Ranch! Presley even came and helped me one day!



The next week Presley and I spent time hanging out. We took some friends, Jett and Cameron, with us to the zoo one day and had a great time. Their family moved back to Texas last week, so we had to spend some time with them before they left. Cameron didn't want to go home, so he came over and ate dinner. When his mom came to get him, he said "No mom!" as soon as she came in. He and Presley really like playing together.

Over Memorial Day Weekend, we rented a party barge and had the best time.  This influenced us to look into buying a deck boat. My dad found one on Craig's List! It is awesome. We love it. My dad had the seats recovered, and the bimini top is getting fixed after a snafu with the basketball goal (I really wish I could have seen that). Needless to say, we have bought stock in sunscreen and spend as much time as possible at the lake. We swim, ski, tube, drink, eat, and be merry. Presley is the best lake baby. She has not cried once on all of our trips and she has even managed a nap in her life jacket! I will take pics soon- like this weekend on our 4th trip! I can't wait!

Nick and I spent a few days in Hot Springs for work last week, and Presley enjoyed being spoiled by her Nanas. We took Presley to see Toy Story 3 in 3D last Thursday. She didn't understand why we didn't bring the movie home.  We stopped by Splash Zone in Jacksonville Friday.  Presley loved it. For the first hour, we chased her while she ran around squealing in delight! She must have gone down the slide 50 times. She has also been going to gymnastics once a week. She loves the trampoline and the foam pit, but her favorite part is the sticker she gets at the end of class! Ha!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

We will be camping this weekend too with Eric's family at Brushy Creek where they keep their camper. We will be out on the barge during the day, so maybe we'll see you guys!! I'll hollar at you, if anything maybe we can meet up before ya'll go home.