Wednesday, December 29, 2010

In the last few days...

I had to take pictures of Presley taking a bath Tuesday morning. I think she was cleaner before she got in the tub!

Before her bath, we painted her fingernails. I have never seen washable fingernail polish, but we love it! I can let her paint her own nails and paint mine too! She loves to be independent, so she loves to paint and tell me to "be still"!




Yesterday afternoon we went to paint pottery, but Presley did not feel good at all! My mom met us at Firfely Studio, so she went with us to get a thermometer and some Motrin. We got Presley a Happy Meal and gave her some Motrin (she had a low temp). She started feeling better and insisted that shopping would make her feel good. We took her to Barnes and Noble because my mom needed to get Will an ACT study guide. When we pulled in the parking lot, Presley said, "Toys R Us will make me feel lots better." I can't believe she knew that was Toys R Us! As if I take her there all the time! We took her- of course, but we made her perform for us on the stage at B and N first.
Today Nick and I took her to the doctor to see what was going on. She says that Presley has a sinus infection and she gave us some antibiotics and some cough medicine. I love Doctor Blair, and I was so glad we got in to see her today! She told me that Presley should eat grapes, an apple, and a pear (with skin on) a day to help keep her regular. Ha! I bought a very large bottle of Miralax and grapes and apples and pears. I paid less for the medicine than the fruit. That is crazy! Here is a picture of Presley playing with a laptop at the doctor's office. She didn't want to leave.

No comments: