Sunday, December 12, 2010

Our Weekend...

We had a great weekend! Saturday, we went to Addison's 4th birthday party at River City Gymnastics. It was lots of fun. Then, we went shopping with my mom. I had to get some new sheets because I have used my for sooo long that I wore a hole in them! Then, we went over to our friends, Blake, Tiffany, and Jace's house for a Christmas party (They have 9 Christmas trees!!!). Guess who showed up! SANTA! I can't believe he came all the way from the North Pole to see us! He brought Presley a basket of (play) food. She is still playing with it as I type this. Today, Nick took Presley to Peyton and Addison's party so that I could come home and get some things done. We have a busy week ahead! Hope that you enjoy your week ahead and stay warm! =)





1 comment:

Sara Bell said...

I love Presleys dress! And love the pictures! She must have been super good this year for Santa to come early! Miss you!!!