Sunday, April 3, 2011

Beautiful Weekend!

We had great weather this weekend! It was a nice change from last week. After school Friday, Nick and his friend went fishing, and Presley and I went to Searcy with my friend, Krissy, and her daughter, Karson. We had lots of fun eating at Casa Brava and then we let the girls play at McDonalds. On Saturday we went and got Presley fitted for her flower girl dress for my cousin Sammy's wedding. She loved it, and she didn't want to take it off! After that, we went to the Old Mill to take pics of Will and his date and friends before they went to prom. They all looked great! Presley hung out with my parents while Nick and I went to a couple's shower in Little Rock. We went to church, shopped, and did yard work today. It was a beautiful weekend!






No comments: