Tuesday, April 5, 2011

BIG Changes!

This looks like my husband. He is and always will be, but recently he became something else. My boss. 
Nick just accepted a new job as the principal at the high school. We were coworkers, but now I work for him (and do his laundry). I am so excited and proud of him. I know that he is going to do a great job! He is a hard worker and a great person (as well as an awesome father and hubby).

FAQs and Answers

Will Nick still coach?
    No, but he will have to attend all football and basketball games.

Will Nick be the person that does your teacher evaluation?
   Yes. Yikes.

Do you think that you will have a good working relationship?
   Do you have any idea what marriage is?

You two really get along good, don't you?
    He is my best friend.

Will people call him Coach Hill or Mr. Hill?
     I don't know, but I've been calling him "boss man". He thinks that is funny.

2 comments:

Katy Hill said...

How exciting! Congratulations, Nick!!

Sara Bell said...

Congrats! Oh boy, just to think of Ryan as my boss scares me! ha!!! So happy for your family! (Does that mean you are making Des Arc your home?) We need to get together soon!!!