Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter 2012

This Easter has been so bittersweet for us. My grandfather passed away this morning.  He had been in the hospital for a couple of months following an emergency surgery. We knew that he had a long road of recovery ahead of him, but the complications that arose were too much for his body to overcome.  I am sure that someday the fact that he passed on Easter will be comforting to me, but today I am just sad that he is gone. 

Presley had a great Easter. On Friday, she got two mini lop bunnies that Nana Raine went and picked up for me (Thanks Nana!). Their names are Peter and Cottontail. They are both male, and they are really sweet. I am basing that on the fact that they haven't bit Presley (the bunny strangler wrangler) yet.
Cottontail is on the left, and Peter on the right.





Isn't this a sweet picture of Presley choking holding Peter?


Presley wanted the bunnies to play in the playroom. She tried to entertain them with various toys, but they were occupied looking for an escape route.

I suggested they have TV time, and they were very thankful.

We stayed with Nick's family last night and went to their church this morning. We had lunch and an egg hunt after church, but I forgot my camera  :(  I hope that my MIL and SIL will send me some soon!

No comments: