Tuesday, May 1, 2012

18 Weeks

I had my 18 week checkup yesterday with Dr. Taylor. My blood pressure was 96/58, the penta screen test results had the lowest probability possible (1 in 5000) on everything, and the baby's heartbeat sounded perfect! I was so glad to get good news. It is such a blessing!

I think that we have a name picked out, but I don't know if we're ready to share it. It seems so final when you tell everyone! Nick and I share the same taste in lots of things, but not names. It has been challenging for us to agree on a name! I say one, he says no. He says one, I say no. Repeat.


1 comment:

Sara Bell said...

So sweet and girl...where are those pounds your "supposedly" putting on!!! You LOOK AMAZING and I enjoyed our phone call the other day!!! So blessed to have a friend like you!!!