Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Baby Emma Grace

After a lot of baby name discussions we decided on Emma Grace.  Her daddy picked it out, and Presley and I think that it is perfect. Presley wants to call her Emma Grace and Nick says Emma. I think that I will decide when I meet her!

I had a busy day at the doctor's office today! I had to have a gestational diabetes test, an ultrasound, and a check-up.  The ultrasound went well. Emma had her fingers in her mouth part of the time and her other hand was over her head.  It was so neat to see what she was doing in there. I feel her all the time, but it is so fun to see what she is doing to cause those little bumps! I think that she might have big feet!




 The glucose test went well too. My sugar was 54 which they said was pretty low, and they offered me something to eat!  My anemia is getting worse, so they gave me a prescription for an iron supplement. Then my doctor told me that he has to quit practicing due to health issues, so he referred me to another doctor in their practice. He said he was funny, bald, and he drives a motorcycle. He gave me a hug and I was telling him that I wished he didn't have to leave.  He assured me that by the time I have the baby I won't care if the janitor delivers her. He is probably right. 

No comments: