Saturday, June 2, 2012

Will

On Tuesday, my brother graduated from high school.  It is hard to believe that he will be in college this year.  He is going to go to Henderson this fall, and he has big goals.  It is an exciting time in his life, and I hope that he enjoys every minute of it! Congratulations Will! We love you!

Bryant High School graduated over 480 students this year, and their scholarships totaled over 8 million dollars. That is amazing!

I happen to know that it takes 30 minutes for 480 students to walk out 2 by 2 in Verizon Arena. Yep. Half an hour just to sit down. We paid $10 to park, and they sold popcorn, drinks, nachos, hot dogs, and I even saw some pralines. There were even a few air horns to add to the excitement!

Will on the big screen!


Finally! I wonder if he knew that folder was empty?

All smiles!

Alma Mater for the last time as a student at BHS!


I love these 3 people more than they know!



No comments: