Sunday, October 7, 2012

Emma Grace Hill

Baby Emma made her debut Thursday, September 20, 2012 at 9:58AM.  She is a dream come true. We are so excited to have such a precious, sweet blessing added to our family!

Nick and I went to St. Vincent's Thursday morning at 5:00. They started pitocin at 6:15, I had an epidural at 7:15, and I had her at 9:58!  It was a fast, easy delivery.  Nick and I think it is so funny that she was born at 9:58 because I told the nurse that morning that I would have her by 10:00!
I didn't get a good block with my epidural, and I asked for the anesthesiologist to come back! He came back, but it still didn't work.  With Presley, they had to tell me when I was having a contraction, but I definitely felt like I needed to push with Emma! I didn't have to push much, and I was very thankful for that.


 

 
Presley is so proud of Emma! A change as big as a new baby at home isn't easy for her, but she can't get enough kisses from her little sis.


 
Our sweet girls!

1 comment:

Karlyn Jay said...

congratulations!!! :)