Friday, October 12, 2012

Our Little Queen

The Homecoming Queen, Sydney asked Presley to be her flower girl.  Presley wasn't sure what that meant, but now that she knows, she wants to do it again next year!
Eastyn was the crown bearer. What a cutie! Sydney got them both the cutest build-a-bears.

Practice started at 8:30 Friday, October 5th.

The Pom-Pom Pass!

We got done with practice at 11:00 but had to be back for the pep rally at 1:30. Aren't these two the cutest!



 
I love looking at people in the stands! Presley was waving to people!





 

Presley's besties Ella and Ryleigh!

Right after the pep rally we had to head to the float for the parade! It started at 4:00. 
The parade was Presley's favorite!


We love tractors around here! This cracked me up!



We had to be at the football field at 5:45. We got in the gates and it started pouring!
The night presentation ended up being inside because of the weather. 



 I so wish I knew what Presley was telling Eastyn! Look at that hand on her hip!


Emma was all dressed up too!
 
It was a very long and busy day, but Presley did so good! She had so much fun. My mom watched Emma all day for us! My brother, Betsy, and Nick's family all came to watch Presley. It was so nice to see them all!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

She looked so pretty!! And do did Miss Emma in her big green bow :)

Katy Hill said...

If I'm not mistaken, I believe a little girl is 5 today! Presley is beautiful-loved seeing her all dressed up for Homecoming!