Friday, March 22, 2013

Halloween (a little overdue)

In true princess style, Presley had to have a wardrobe change on Halloween. She was Dorothy in the morning. Nana Raine bought this costume for her for her birthday. She wanted it so bad! She has never seen the Wizard of Oz, but I'm pretty sure Toto was the reason she loved it. The preschool went trick-or-treating around town, and had a party when they got back. I don't think I took any pictures! 


Presley wanted to dress as Merida from Brave to go out that evening. Emma was Ariel from the Little Mermaid.  We are so blessed to have two sweet princesses!



Our friends, the Prescotts, came over to go trick-or-treating. Payne was the cutest referee. So fitting since his dad is the football coach.

We went to our church for games. They always have a big fall festival.  This picture cracks me up. I didn't think anything about it then, but seeing Presley throw darts and Emma's head being right there is a little scary. 


No comments: