Tuesday, April 2, 2013

6 Month Checkup

I took Emma to her 6 month wellness visit today. I love getting to spend the day with her! She is 16 lbs 4oz, and 26.75 inches long. That puts her in the 75th percentile for height and 50th for weight. We are going to try to feed her more solids to see if we can get her percentiles closer, but the doctor isn't concerned about it. Emma still wakes up at least once a night. She has her favorite people, and she will let you know quickly if you aren't one of them. I can't even explain how precious she is. She is just very particular about people and formula apparently.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Both of your are beautiful! One of these days I will be one of her favorite people - at least I hope I will! Right now she is not too sure about me. Love you all. Nana Raine