Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Emma Giggles

I think that this video was taken when Emma was about 5 months old. I'm too lazy to hook up my external hard drive to check. Just keeping it real.

Please notice how many times Presley tells me the same thing in 30 seconds.  Wears. Me. Out. Presley has started to not even give me time to process what she has just asked me before she repeats what just came out of her mouth.  I don't know why, but this so exhausting to me!

Today I went to get Presley and her teacher, Miss Beth, told me that Presley was just telling two boys that were fighting that everyone makes mistakes and Jesus and God were the only ones that are perfect. My little peacemaker.

1 comment:

Katy Hill said...

So Cute!! Love baby giggles! You sure do have two beautiful girls. And my kids do the same "repeat, repeat, repeat" thing, too-it's exhausting.