Monday, June 3, 2013

Easter 2013

Now that I have the summer off, I am trying to catch up on blogging.

We had a great Easter! It was Emma's first Easter and it was extra special because our family came to us! I didn't take many pictures because it is hard to be hostess, mommy, and photographer!

The Easter Bunny was good to my children. There may have been a grandma Easter Bunny involved too and possibly a great-grandma Easter bunny!






Nana Pam and Papa D came too!

I forgot to take pictures before church. That is actually a lie. I'm sure that we were just running late and I didn't have time.




Sleeping baby pictures probably didn't happen on Easter, but aren't they sweet?



 I am loving that I can dress my girls in matching clothes from Carter's! Presley loves matching Emma and gets upset if I put an outfit on Emma that Presley can match if she isn't wearing the same one! Carter's only carries up to size 6, so I won't be able to do it long.




No comments: