Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Rescue Pack Coming to the Rescue!

I didn’t really get caught up on my Christmas blogging on our snow day, but I might get another chance tomorrow! 

Presley got a Diego Rescue Pack for Christmas.  It came with Baby Jaguar, a Tapir, a stethoscope, a cast for Jaguar’s foot, a food bowl, and some other stuff.  While Presley was sleeping one day, I was picking up her toys (so she could promptly drag them back out), and I found that she had removed everything from Rescue Pack and replaced them with some necessities. A flashlight and lipstick. Smart girl.

DSC_0394

I also discovered that she had relocated Baby Jaguar, Tapir, and the food bowl. Our 4-legged friends have to eat on the mat in the kitchen. Presley must understand and respect this rule.  Later that day, she walked over to the food bowl and said, “They ate it all!” She then got some dog food from the dog bowl and put it in the orange bowl. I usually get on to her for playing with the dog food, but how could I this time? It was just too funny!

DSC_0436

DSC_0435

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so smart! Nana Raine