Monday, January 4, 2010

Winter Wonderland

Today is a snow day! One more day of enjoying my family before I have to go back to work! Presley is taking a nap, and the dogs are snoring in my ears. I thought I would use this opportunity to catch up on blogging about our Christmas break, but here are some pics from today!

Presley throwing snow in the air!

DSC_0457

The Yeti. I mean Nick.

DSC_0467

Presley and I.

DSC_0479

Presley insisted on bringing her purse. We told her we were going to play in the snow, and she said, “I need my purse!” We had to find it. That was a first. It had one earring, a Dora cell phone, and a Dora heart she can wear on her shirt.  Maybe she thought we could call Dora to help if we couldn’t make it home.

DSC_0481

Nick and Presley in front of the White River.

DSC_0492

Presley’s ride home.

DSC_0498

No comments: