Sunday, March 14, 2010

5 Days Until...

SPRING BREAK!
I am so excited that we get a week off of work, and we only have to work for 5 days until we get off for 9 straight days!  We don't have any big trip planned, but we are spending a few days in Fayetteville to get away.  We are also taking Presley to see Nick Jr. Storytime Live!  I am really anticipating watching her little face during the show.  I hope that she loves it!

Here is a picture of Presley playing with her Bitty Baby.  They play so well together. All of my friends are going for the sibling thing, but I suggest that American Dolls are the way to go.  No sleepless nights, no sharing, no dirty diapers.  I know they don't love you back, but they do not throw up either. You can even dress your doll and your daughter alike (if you are in to that sort of thing like me).  I think that Presley and Bitty would look great in the new spring PJs. Don't you?

Can you tell that I am feeling a little guilty about not having plans for a second in the near future? At least Presley has a doll to dress alike with ;)

No comments: