Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Things have been busy at the Hill house!  Last week we had revival at our church.  It was the first revival I have ever been to, and I really enjoyed it.  Saturday Nick and I went out with our Sunday school class.  We went out to eat and bowling in Cabot.  It was the first time that we left Presley with a babysitter at night because she usually stays with her grandparents, but grandparents seem to be busier than we are these days. We had a great time, Presley had a great time, and the babysitter learned some lifelong lessons (such as take the cardboard off of the pizza before cooking and toddlers love mudpuddles).  The weather was beautiful Sunday, and we took full advantage. We rode the 4-wheeler and went to the playground.  I can't wait to take Presley to the park this summer and let her play for hours! Being in a small house with a 2 year old is comparable to being in a prison cell with the Energizer bunny.  We do have an indoor gym on our property though. Ha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I hope my world will be slowing down soon so I can spend some time with you all. Love you. Nana Raine