Monday, July 19, 2010

Tattoos, Art, and a Car Wash

Sunday afternoon Nick wanted to wash the cars, so I ran to the store to pick up a new sponge and I grabbed a few things to keep Presley entertained. Presley was really excited about her poster and the new paint. I love when Presley gets words mixed up or combines words that are similar.  I read her a book that I loved when I was little called The Jolly Postman, and she kept asking Nick if he was the "posterman".


I also bought some temporary tattoos, and Presley had lots of fun applying them to Nick and I. That was not what I had intended, but I was glad that I figured out that we could apply them to the posterboard!


When Nick finished washing our cars, I guess Presley was feeling left out.  She pushed her little car over to him and asked him if he would wash her car. Then she pointed to all of the things she needed him to wash- the door, the roof, the headlights, etc. She also informed him that she was out of gas. I can't even make this stuff up. She cracks us up.

2 comments:

Katy Hill said...

Oh, my-I'm laughing out loud! Presley is too funny! Sounds like a fun day at the Hill house. The Jolly Postman is one of my favorite books, too!

Anonymous said...

The tattoos are great but the posters are better. Glad Presley got her car washed. Hope you gave her some gas, too. It will come too soon when she really will need gas for her car. Nana Raine