Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Awkward Family Photos

Have you ever Googled "awkward family photos"? You should. They are mostly hilarious, but some are strange and border on creepy.

So we went to the beach, and we had to do the family beach photos. Cliche I know, but a must when you never visit the beach! I shopped for the perfect outfits. I don't like white and khaki. Been there done that (as has every other family). I wanted something different, so I started my shopping months ago. I found the perfect outfits. I loved them! We got to the beach, but I wasn't in a hurry to get the photos since we were staying so long. So, on the last night of our vacation we went to get the perfect shot. It never happened. Here are some awkward family photos for proof.

What am I DOING?

Nick, you don't have to close your eyes when you wear a ski mask! (Notice the sunglass tan line?)

And this is my favorite. There are so many things wrong here. Geez.

I will try again for the perfect family photo. It didn't happen this year with the three of us. But when you subtract me and take away the racoon eyes and the child with a fear of looking at the camera, magic happens.



3 comments:

Sara Bell said...

Those are the best photo's! I just love your little family!!!

Ashley said...

On my gosh, I can't stop laughing! Your captions crack me up! I love Presley's face in that last one. Too funny!

The Davison Daily said...

Where is your little girl's dress from?