Thursday, July 21, 2011

Our Thursday...

Well, let me backtrack a little...

I had to take a pic of Presley sleeping last night. She really is so sweet when she is sleeping! Presley is very particular about what she sleeps on, her blanket, her stuffed animals, her night light, etc. Last night she had to sleep on her unicorn pillow pet, with her Tangled blanket, and her night light had to be on red, and she slept with only bears. Ever since my mom bought her a blanket with Rapunzel on it, she won't sleep under her sheets.
 We got to be lazy for a couple of hours this morning. Presley watched My Little Pony and played on an iPad. The school bought 10 iPads for me to use in my classroom, and I brought one home to play with. I'm trying to find some good apps to get. Let me know if you know any! Science 360 is my fave right now for school, but my personal fave is Instagram. Presley is playing Dora's Alphabet game, and Strawberry Shortcake.

                                     
After we got up, we headed to Little Rock and went to Park Plaza. I invited my mom to come with us because it is so much fun to watch Presley in Build -a-Bear. She gets so excited about everything! Presley decided to get Smurfette.

We shopped at The Gap (as if the girl needs any more clothes), and then we said bye to Nana so that we could go meet Ashley and Cooper at Chili's. After we ate, we went to Firefly Studio to paint pottery. The plate Ashley did turned out so good! Presley painted a dolphin and I made a reindeer plate from Presley's foot. I know that seems crazy in July, but I have wanted to do it for the longest! Cooper was so sweet, and Presley was wild. She didn't break anything, so I would say it was a good day!






Cooper is precious, and Ashley looks so great, but most of all she is a great mom. It seems so natural for her!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

It was the best day!! Had so much fun! :)