Sunday, October 2, 2011

Let's Go Eagles!

I can't believe it has been over a month since I posted last! I guess we have just been busy! I will try to update you on the past month without boring you.

We have been cheering on the Eagles!


Spending Friday nights in the lights (and rain in this case)!


Painting masterpieces! Look for upcoming work at the Louvre ;)
Going incognito!

Celebrating Will's 18th birthday and my parents' 30th wedding anniversary!

I went to Dallas with friends, stayed at the W (awesome), shopped all day at the Galleria, and saw Matt Nathanson, Train, and Maroon 5! We had such a great time!


We had Presley's pictures taken by Jessica Morgan of Sweet Little Things Photography.
She did an amazing job, and we can't wait to see all of them! Here are some that she posted on Facebook.





We visited our new puppy and her siblings. She will be coming home with us soon!
 (This is not her in the pic!) 

We celebrated Homecoming! We went to the pep rally and then the parade! The Eagles came back and won the game!!! Presley and I stayed at home because I had fever, and now we are curled up on the couch watching Max and Ruby because Presley has fever :(



 I will do my best to be a better blogger in October! Thanks for stopping by and catching up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you both are better soon! The photos are great! Love Nana Raine

Sara Bell said...

Love your pictures and Presley is TOO cute!!! And Dallas looks very tempting these days!!! Glad we got to spend some time together over the weekend!! Can't wait to hang out again!

Ashley said...

Presley looks so cute in her cheerleading outfit! Can't wait to see the new puppy! Shorty's gonna be jealous! HA!